New encoder mhi430 is designed for HDMI signal encoding and conversion to DVB-IP.
Encoder accepts three full HD video signals from HDMI inputs and converts to three SPTS DVB-IP streams (UDP/RTP protocols). Encoder supports up to 1920×1080 60p resolution HDMI video signal. Maximum resolution of encoded signal is 1920×1080 30p. Can be used as signal source for mix440, miq440, mid420 DVB-IP modulators.
- Web-based control of the headend makes it easy to setup and configure
- Separate IPTV and control IP interfaces
- PSI management: change service titles, provider titles, PID, SID
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 video encoding
- MPEG1 L2, AAC audio encoding
- Software upgrade using web browser
- Possibility to check online for new software releases
- Possibility to save configuration to file and load configuration from file
- Password protected control panel for multiple users
- Multilingual control panel. New languages and Regions can be
added under request
- SNMP support